Thursday, November 13, 2008

Setting the lead cave downtown

Hanging out at work, literally. what you can't see is i am about 30 feet up under a horizontal roof. after I took this picture I ended up dropping my phone to the rocks below, another reason why I love my phone. It can survive 30 foot falls. This was possibly the most scared I have ever been. 30-40 feet off the ground, putting up climbing holds on basically upside-down surfaces with nothing but a rope, knots, and carabiners keeping me alive. It was fine when I was just hanging there like I am in the picture, but as soon as I unclip from one of the carabiners on the roof, I take a nice little drop and swing. Basically it was like a bunch of mini bungie jumps again and again, except I did all the rigging and did not use any bungie cords...

No comments: